Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Surviving the Blizzard!!!
Wow!!!! What a snowstorm that literally BLEW in here over the weekend!!!! Last night about 9 pm I decided to go out and find then clear off my van.....I had a medical appointment this am so I needed the van out and ready to go....I took my friend's advice and just went out...turned on the engine....got the blowers working and the waited for about a half hour inside....Most of the snow cover just ended slipping off by the time I was toasty inside the van....Another thing that I did that surprised me was.....I was able to get to my driver's side while in my wheelchair.....I guess that my arms and shoulder have picked up a lot of strength so I got through whatever snow that I needed to.....I feel really proud that I accomplished what I did!!!! I'm hoping that we don't have another snowstorm come in over the coming weekend!!! PEACE TO ALL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment