Thursday, January 17, 2008

About my Art...


I am returning!!!! I have a wonderful radio station that streams some really fantastic music...  It's all from movies!! I find it rather uplifting!!! I don't know what the music titles are but am enjoying nonetheless!!!!!
This is a favorite photo of mine....It looks much better in a 6x10....I took it to the county fair this summer but it won no ribbons...alas...It's still my favorite!!! It originally started  as a color photo...Then I went to work on it with my built-in photo program......It took time for me to tweak it with the different blacks and whites...contrasts and sizing plus more....This is one photograph that I will never leave out of my grasping hands....I went to my Writers' Group this evening even though I was 45 minutes late....I finally got to read the two new poems I brought.....Their titles  are "As Harbored" and "Magic Hats".....Both seemed to be well liked....I was given a few comments about how I could change a few words or to leave off a line...I do not believe I will take any one of the suggestions and keep the poems the way I created them [or should I say 'Birthed" them....One lady in our group scuttled the comments made as she liked the way I worded everything....I gladly agree!!!! I have more to work on so I'll say a quick goodbye....PEACE TO THE PLANET  AND  PLANT TREES---WE NEED OXYGEN

No comments: