Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Getting back!!!!........
WoW!!!!! It sure has been a long time since I made an entry!! Jennifer and Jared's wedding was just fantabulous!!!! Even though my knee was painful from the arthritis I put down my cane and had a dance with my son at the reception!!! I was bound and determined to have a dance with Jared on his wedding day.....Who says old ladies can't dance?? I've had the opportunity to see all the wedding photos from the photographer [all 731 of them] I'm supposed to pick one of Jared and Jennifer for an 11x14 print....I have it narrowed down to a choice from 8.....I haven't seen any of the other photos that were shot by others at the wedding.....I think the picture on Jennifer's blog of them kissing was really neat and I couldn't help but leave a somewhat humorous comment there!!!.....I will try to get back to this blog a lot sooner as sooooo much has happened....I'll have to make a few posts to catch up.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to see your writing again. Maybe I should try that too.
Yesssss! you might try that!!! I miss your blogging!!
Post a Comment