Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Countdown.....

It's now only 10 days till my son's wedding.....I still have a few things to get done by then....I don't know who thinks that a wedding is only stressful for the bride's mother? I think that part of my anxiety is that the weekend of the wedding there's traveling down on Saturday....getting settled at the hotel then rehearsal dinner at 6 pm....When that's done there's the rehearsal....Then on Sunday there will be wedding pictures to be taken then the wedding itself at 3:30 pm followed by the reception....WHEW!!!!!! Then Monday morning ....traveling home.....Of course when I get back I'll have to deal with my cat's temper tantrum!!! Soooo if no one sees me for the rest of that week....This is why!! I haven't been that busy for quite a long time.....Hopefully I don't add any more gray hairs!!!! Of course....only my hairdresser [me!] knows for sure!!!!

No comments: