Today on the way home from an appointment I stopped at my favorite resting place in a park that I'm soooo fond of.....My main purpose was to sit there and write for an hour as I wrote down as a personal scheduled writing time at my Writers' Group Wednesday eve....I would glance up from time to time to be able to write about my surroundings so that I could reach my writing goals.....Several times I wondered if I'd see my favorite bird while I was there.....and sure enough!!!!! I saw BLEU!!!!! My dear Blue Heron friend.....He was flying down the river valley just a few feet above the the surface of the water and then right in front of me....BEAUTIFUL!!!!! This picture is one I got off the web.....and shows a bit of what I've been talking about in regards to my infatuation with the blue heron....WOW!!!!!!!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Well Rewarded.....
Today on the way home from an appointment I stopped at my favorite resting place in a park that I'm soooo fond of.....My main purpose was to sit there and write for an hour as I wrote down as a personal scheduled writing time at my Writers' Group Wednesday eve....I would glance up from time to time to be able to write about my surroundings so that I could reach my writing goals.....Several times I wondered if I'd see my favorite bird while I was there.....and sure enough!!!!! I saw BLEU!!!!! My dear Blue Heron friend.....He was flying down the river valley just a few feet above the the surface of the water and then right in front of me....BEAUTIFUL!!!!! This picture is one I got off the web.....and shows a bit of what I've been talking about in regards to my infatuation with the blue heron....WOW!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment