skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blue Heron Rising
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Seen On A T-Shirt.....
"We're Sorry.....
The government you've been
trying to reach has been
disconnected and not
in service for some time now.
Please take note of it."
All too true....
All too sad.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
▼
July
(14)
NEW!! NEW!!! NEW!!!!..........
Thursday Quote.....
A very important quote!!!!.........
I did it again!!!!......
Seen On A T-Shirt.....
Today's Quote.....
Well Rewarded.....
Check This Out.....
The bird of whom I speak.....
My Photo
About Rest......
OOps!!!!
My Cuddly Critter......
Getting Started
About Me
Valor
Ohio, United States
Love horses, cats, photography, writing my own poetry, driving out on the open highway, watching a blue heron fly, hugging trees, my own vast creativity. I am the mother of an almost 30 yr. old son and he turned out well in my honest opinion!!!!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment