Saturday, August 18, 2007

Moving right along....

Last weekend I went down to Akron to attend my new daughter's wedding shower....I got confused with the directions to the parents' house as I talked to my son and I read the notes sent from my new daughter....I had to circle around a bit in a couple of places but I finally found it!! 1 and a half hours there and 45 minutes back....There were about a dozen people there including myself, Jennifer, and Jennifer's mom, Linda....We had a light luncheon then party games....I had quite a few laughs!!!! Having a party is a great way to celebrate such an enormous future event!!! Jennifer, the future bride was very greatful and amazed at the gifts received!!! The greatest gift she could give me is a smile and she's not the least bit shy about them!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had a good time and found my parents' house in the end. :o)